LONG DISTANCE MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION FROM ANYWHERE ON THE GLOBE
Air Ambulance Worldwide is a leading, full-service mobile intensive care provider that offers world-class long distance medical transportation services &. medical flights to those in need of medical attention while traveling. As a pioneer in the air ambulance industry, we have made it our mission to set the standard for quality care as well as safe and comfortable medical flights, earning us EURAMI accreditation as well as a Gold rating from ARGUS.
To ensure safety and efficiency on your flight, we will:
• Manage all logistics of the trip, making it as smooth and stress-free as possible
• Work relentlessly to achieve any insurance coverage reimbursement available
• Employ extensively trained medical staff with a minimum of five years of ICU/CCU experience as well as seasoned pilots
• Have neonatal, pediatric and geriatric specialists on staff
• Provide one point-of-contract throughout your entire travel process
What happens if you get sick, are in an accident or have some other medical emergency while traveling in Mexico? Air Ambulance Worldwide will coordinate your entire flight, staff it with the appropriate medical professionals and get you quickly and safely back on home soil.
Whether the U.S. or Canada is your permanent home, you may travel seasonally between the two or have loved ones in either place. If you or someone else has a compromised medical condition and needs to be moved to or from Canada, Air Ambulance Worldwide provides flights professionally staffed with whatever level of medical care is required.
What happens if you are seriously injured on an excursion? What if the local health facilities aren’t adequate to treat your injuries and you need extensive care? Air Ambulance Worldwide can get you to a U.S. medical facility close to home quickly and safely.
As beautiful and scenic as it is, the Caribbean may not be the place you want to be if you suddenly find yourself experiencing a serious medical emergency. We’ll send medical professionals who can help get you stabilized and on your way back to a fully staffed, specialized medical facility in the States.
MEDICAL FLIGHTS FROM EUROPE
If you’re working or traveling in Europe and need to get back to the U.S. because of a serious illness or medical emergency, Air Ambulance Worldwide has specially equipped aircraft staffed with medical professionals to keep you stable and comfortable on your transatlantic trip.
For more information on any of the medical transportation services we provide to and from anywhere in the world, call us at 877-922-9675 or 727-781-1198 today.
Commercial Medical Flight Service for Patients Around the World
When arranging a medical flight for a loved one in a compromised medical condition, consider the commercial stretcher service from Air Ambulance Worldwide. While this service is only allowed in limited circumstances on international flights by a small number of airlines, it can be appropriate for certain patients. It involves retrofitting a standard commercial plane with a stretcher, allowing a patient with serious medical needs to take a commercial flight to another destination. This service can be more cost-effective than a bed-to-bed private air ambulance service.
When Air Ambulance Worldwide arranges your commercial stretcher medical flight, you’ll be spared the stresses of travel coordination and the complex logistics that come with this type of transfer. Through our commercial stretcher service, we’ll provide the patient with:
- Obtaining required airline medical clearance
- Booking of stretcher and flight coordination for any attending family members
- A highly trained and experienced nurse that will be by their side throughout the trip, including all necessary equipment and supplies.
- A privacy curtain to surround the stretcher.
- Assistance finding a receiving facility at his or her final destination, if needed, and coordinating with the attending facility.
- Ground transportation to and from the airports.
- Coordinate the entire transfer and update the family as it progresses.
Prior to all of our medical air flights, we always obtain a full medical report on the patient to ensure that we formulate the proper medical plan for their specific needs.
In addition to these accommodations, we always keep our flights as sanitary as possible. Before every patient flight, we disinfect our cabins top to bottom with Saniswiss sanitation machines.
To learn more about arranging a medical flight through our commercial airline stretcher service, please contact Air Ambulance today. Due to the complexities of this medical air service, it typically takes between 5-7 business days to arrange. Our medical air transportation services also include air ambulance transportation and medical escort services.