Medical Flight Update: February 2023
March 13, 2023
Air Ambulance Worldwide completed dozens of medical flights and medical evacuations in February 2023.
From snowbirds who needed to get home, to early Spring Breakers who needed MedEvacs, to people who needed international medical flights home, and elderly people who needed to move closer to family, we were able to help many people get the medical care they needed in the places they needed to be.
Some of the clients we helped had the following situations:
- Medical Flight from New York, NY to West Palm Beach, FL
- International Medical Flight from Toronto, Canada to West Palm Beach, FL
- International Medical Flight from Las Vegas to Morelia, Mexico
- Long-Distance Medical Flight from Honolulu, Hawaii, to Agana, Guam
- International Medical Flight from St Petersburg, FL to Collingwood, Ontario, Canada
- International MedEvac from Panama City, Panama to Ann Arbor, Michigan
- International MedEvac from Cuernavaca, Mexico to Chicago, IL
- Medical Flight from Morgantown, WV to Orlando, FL
- International MedEvac from Ocho Rios, Jamaica to Orlando, FL
- Medical Flight from Camp Hill, PA to Gainesville, FL
- Medical Flight from Winter Haven, FL to Overland Park, KS
- Medical Flight from Ft Myers, FL to Columbus, OH
- International MedEvac from Oranjestad, Aruba to Manhattan, NY
- Medical Flight from Orlando, FL to Morgantown, WV
- International MedEvac from Punta Arenas, Chile to Naperville, IL
No matter where you are, Air Ambulance Worldwide and our team of medical flight specialists is ready to assist you in getting the medical care you need, where you need it.
Find out more about our medical flights, and call 24/7 to speak to a specialized flight coordinator.
Lauren Dulin, Air Ambulance Worldwide Chief Executive Officer
July 19, 2022
Dulin joined AAW in 2006 as a Flight Coordinator Manager, and eventually worked her way up to Executive Vice-President of Sales and Marketing, then to Chief Operations Officer. She will now take over as CEO from Travis Roderick. Roderick is stepping down after 3 years as CEO.
Dulin’s decades of experience in all facets of AAW ensures a seamless transition and additional strengthening of AAW’s position as a leader in the air ambulance industry. As COO, she managed Sales and Administrative roles and was instrumental to providing guidance to directors of various departments both operationally and through business development channels. She has provided oversight on a 24-hour basis for the duration of her tenure and helped the company exceed its revenue goals, expanding AAW’s aircraft fleet and travel assistance reach.
Lauren’s number one priority is and has always been customer-focused, delivering above and beyond what is expected with the patient’s needs foremost in mind. Setting and exceeding sales quotas and expectations, developing operational efficiencies, maintaining best-in-class safety protocols in addition to growth development are just a few of her strong suits. As a self-starter, she has the innate ability to build rapport quickly both professionally and personally.
“I’m excited to be leading AAW into the next phase of our growth. Our organization has always been – and always will be – a story of passionate people putting patient care first. I look forward to picking up the mantle that Travis passed to me and continuing the work started by the company founder in 2004.”
As part of this transition, Nigel Richardson will become Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Carlos Gonzalez has been promoted to Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to continue his leadership of the financial department.