Chief Pilot – Air Ambulance
Air Ambulance Worldwide is currently hiring for the role of Chief Pilot, headquartered out of our Clearwater offices.
Interested? Please send CV to HR@airambulanceworldwide.com
Chief Pilot Minimum Qualifications:
- Must hold an ATP Certificate
- Must have at least three (3) years of supervisory or managerial experience in a position that exercised Operation Control over any operations conducted under 14 CFR Parts 121 or 135 (waiver is possible)
- Must be highly knowledgeable in all areas of operations under 14 CFR Part 135
- Must be capable of acting as Pilot In Command when the need arises
- Must be able to act as Company Training Captain
- Must be able to act as Company Check Pilot
Chief Pilot Job Expectations:
To perform the responsibilities of Chief Pilot in a timely and responsible fashion as directed by the Director of Operations and defined in the Policy and Procedures Manual
- Must conduct himself in a professional, responsible, and ethical manner while performing the duties of Chief Pilot or representing the company.
- Responsible for the implementation of Company Policies and Procedures and enforces the acceptable standards for these Policies and Procedures with regard to the Flight Crew Personnel
- Responsible for the implementation of Company Operational Control Procedures
- Responsible for the development and revision of the Company General and Aircraft Specific Training Manuals
- Directs and is responsible for all training activities of Flight Crew Personnel, in conjunction with Flight Operations Trainer
- Responsible for the scheduling of Flight Crews
- Jointly responsible for Operational Control with the Director of Operations
- Provides an adequate and current aircraft book for each aircraft
- Develops and maintains current aircraft checklists
- Ensures that all aircraft are equipped with current manuals
- Assists the Director of Operations in the conduct of personnel interviews, hiring and discharging for Flight Crew Personnel
- Responsible for the currency of the EFBs and tracks the dissemination of company Publications to the Flight Crews
- Prepares and maintains the records of pilot flight and duty times.
- Implements paperless records system and gain regulatory approval / acceptance
- Maintain fulltime pilot schedule while conducting Chief Pilot duties in alternate weeks
- Conduct other duties as assigned.
- Reports to the Director of Operations
- Coordinates with the Director of Operations, Director of Maintenance and Flight Coordinators
Chief Pilot will be evaluated on an annual basis