International Air Ambulance service to or from virtually anywhere in the world
If you, a loved one, or a patient in your care requires international air ambulance service, Air Ambulance Worldwide offers several solutions. Our team of experienced professionals will ensure that you, or a loved one, is transported quickly and safely while removing the stress of trying to manage the trip’s logistics.
Air Ambulance Worldwide provides a wide range of medical flights. For patients who require emergency medical attention, our private air aircraft are specifically equipped for multiple levels of care – up to flying ICU-level care.
For patients that are in noncritical condition but still require medical assistance, we can arrange for a commercial flight to be fitted with a stretcher and appropriate equipment. We also provide medical escorts on commercial flights for patients who are medically stable but may need assistance with medication administration or basic hygiene.
Why choose Air Ambulance Worldwide for international air ambulance service?
In addition to our exceptional medical flight services and state-of-the-art aircraft, Air Ambulance Worldwide’s medical staff is second to none. Our professional and genuinely compassionate personnel include:
- Fulltime experienced pilots with thousands of hours flown and spotless safety records
- Flight coordinators who work around the clock, 24 hours a day, to manage all the arrangements
- A medical team, all of whom have years of experience in CCU, ICU, or other emergency healthcare
- Insurance experts who work to process your insurance claim
- Health specialists, such as orthopedic professionals, pediatricians, and geriatricians
Contact Air Ambulance Worldwide for a custom international air ambulance quote today.
Efficient and reliable international air ambulance service
Our experienced staff members are equipped to assist you in virtually every aspect of your international air ambulance service. Each of our medical staff members has extensive ICU/CCU experience, our pilots are extremely experienced, and we have earned an ARGUS Gold safety rating as well as EURAMI accreditation, which is only given to mobile air service providers that comply with stringent medical protocols and have exceptional safety records.
Taking the stress out of international air ambulance service
When international air ambulance service is necessary, we stand by to assist you with every aspect of your flight. A flight coordinator will be assigned exclusively to your case and will handle every detail of the journey.
The flight coordinator arranges:
- A smooth transfer from the departure facility to the destination facility, including obtaining a medical report, providing medical reports to the receiving facility, and continually updating and coordinating with the receiving facility throughout the transfer process
- Ground transportation between medical facilities and airports in both departure and arrival cities
- Assignment of an appropriate medical team for the flight, the composition of which will be tailored to the condition of the patient
- Updates for family members and all other interested parties throughout the transfer
Connecting international medical flights
Air Ambulance Worldwide is networked with strategic partners across the globe, and we receive a daily correspondence informing us of connecting flights that our partners have available. This allows Air Ambulance Worldwide to potentially save you money on medical air transportation by combining your needs with an existing flight. Quite frequently, we are able to connect with empty legs of these flights to reduce costs due to fewer miles flown.
How much does an international air ambulance cost?
Each international air ambulance flight is individually quoted, and costs depend on several factors. These factors can include the level of care the patient needs, the distance to be traveled, the current location of the airplanes, and more. Our dedicated Air Ambulance Worldwide international specialists will work with you and your specific situation to generate a flight quote that is as competitive as possible.
Air Ambulance Worldwide has representatives available 24/7, 7 days a week. Call today for your custom international air ambulance service quote.